Saturday, May 4, 2013

Airport Anticipation

Here we are in the Dallas airport, struggling to find entertainment, but extremely excited to arrive in Chile.  Although I went to bed late last night, I still managed to wake up at 7 to repack and get ready.  By 9:30 we were on our way to the airport, stuffed on a bus filled with luggage galore.  I found the Pittsburgh airport to be so much nicer than the Philadelphia one, as we were through security and the like very quickly.  This led to extra down time, but it was filled with card games and food.  Our flight from Pittsburgh to Dallas was nice, particularly because I slept through most of it.  So here we are now, wandering the airport, waiting until 8:40 Texas time to board the plane.  Tomorrow should be very busy, but nevertheless I am so excited to finally arrive!

Flying somewhere over the States!

No comments:

Post a Comment